Why Choose Caliber Carpet & Upholstery Care?
Our three-step deep clean process is the carpet cleaning system recommended by America's largest carpet manufacturer. That's just one reason to choose Caliber Carpet & Upholstery Care to clean your carpets.
- Courteous, professional technicians trained on the latest carpet cleaning equipment to make sure you're 100% satisfied with Caliber's service
- Convenient appointments to fit your busy schedule - including Saturdays
- Extra attention paid to trouble spots and heavy traffic areas
- Truck-mounted equipment, for more powerful extraction and quicker drying
- Specialized carpet protectors and deodorizers
- Your carpet is groomed, allowing it to dry faster and distribute the carpet protector and deodorizer evenly
- FREE carpet and upholstery cleaning estimates
- No hidden charges
- Caliber guarantee of satisfaction.
Guidelines For Choosing A Carpet Or Upholstery Care Service:
- Consider the company's reputation. Make sure its technicians are trained and experienced.
- Ask for references from previous customers and call them
- Make sure your satisfaction is guaranteed
The Importance Of Regular, Professional Carpet Cleaning
Many homeowners make the mistake of assuming their carpet and upholstery are clean just because they look clean. What they may not know is that, over time, even the most spotless looking carpets and upholstery collect germs, dust and soil below the surface. To increase the useful life of your carpets & upholstery, most carpet manufacturers recommend you have them cleaned regularly every 12-18 months—and that could be before you even recognize they're dirty.
Do It Yourself Or Call A Pro?
Some homeowners may choose to clean their own carpets and upholstery with either a heavy-duty vacuum, home steam cleaners or other portable cleaning units. These options, however, may not have the power necessary to remove deeply imbedded soil, dust, spots, and pet odors, and they may lack proper water extraction. Furthermore, portable units that use water may not achieve the temperature needed to properly care for your carpets and upholstery. The best alternative is to hire a professional carpet cleaning company that uses truck-mounted equipment and hot water extraction to remove the deep down dirt.
- The Caliber Three-Step Deep Clean system goes a step beyond the standard hot water extraction method. Using powerful truck-mounted equipment, your caliber Carpet & Upholstery Care specialist first applies a special heated cleaning solution to break up soil and loosen oil deposits in your carpet's pile. Then, a deep-cleaning pH balancing fiber rinse washes soil and the cleaning solution from your carpet with a powerful vacuum. Your carpets are left clean, soft and free of residue that can attract dirt in the future.
Carpet Warranty Information
Did you know, most carpet manufacturers require regular, professional carpet cleaning in order to validate your carpet's warranty? Click the links below to find out more about your carpet manufacturer's professional cleaning warranty requirements.
The Importance of Carpet Protectors
Carpet manufacturers apply protectors at the factory to help your carpets stay cleaner longer. But, with foot traffic and vacuuming, this protection wears off over time. Having the protector reapplied helps slow down the formation of traffic patterns by allowing you to get more dirt out of your carpet with your vacuum cleaner. And it gives you extra time to clean up spills before they turn into stains.
Caliber Carpet & Upholstery Care recommends and uses
PROGUARD Carpet and Upholstery Protector. Reapplying protector helps restore protective properties to your carpet, helping to extend its life and making it easier to care for.
Leave Your House Smelling Fresh From The Bottom Up
Let's face it. When your carpet smells, your whole house does, too. But tough organic odors are no match for Calibers pro-zyme Plus+ Carpet Deodorizer, an enzyme-powered deodorizer designed to attack odor-causing organic sources. The enzymes in pro-zyme Plus+ eliminate odors from urine, feces, vomit, sour milk and more by actually digesting the organic matter that's causing the smell—leaving your carpet smelling fresh and clean again.
Check us out on thumbtack by clicking the link above , and read our reviews!